2016 NAFDB National Symposium for Families
“Mobilizing a National Family Leadership Network:
Improving Outcomes in Education and Services
for Individuals Who are Deaf-Blind”
July 15-18, 2016 — Austin, TX
- What: The National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB) will host a national meeting July 15-18, 2016 in Austin, TX. Mobilizing A National Family Leadership Network: Improving Outcomes in Education and Services for Individuals Who Are Deaf-Blind will offer families two and a half days of learning, networking, and mobilizing.
- Why: Together, participants will gain —
- Knowledge about qualified personnel (teachers of students with deaf-blindness, interveners, support service providers and interpreters).
- Skills to engage in leadership activities that improve the outcomes for individuals with deaf-blindness of all ages.
- Additional Information: Pre-symposium training for Family Engagement Coordinators – July 15, 2016.