Tri-Area Family Picnic
“A Day at the Farm”
Sunday, May 17, 2015
1 – 4 pm
for families in
Maryland, DC, & Virginia
caring for children
who have special needs.
Hidden Brook Stables
6790 Dorsey Lane
Woodbine, Maryland 21797
What was offered:
- Meet other families with children who have special needs
- You must register to attend, space is limited (click here…)
- Fun for children of all ages and abilities
- ASL Interpreter will be provided for this event
- Hot Dogs, chips and drinks will be provided for a pond side picnic
- Enjoy a moon bounce, meet the horses, and much more!
Join Parent Connections and
Connections Beyond Sight and Sound
for a fun Family Day at the Farm
and a pond-side picnic!
Co-hosted by CBSS & Parent Connections
for Tri-Area Families (MD-DC-VA)
What local media reported:
Family Day on the Farm
provides sensory experiences for special needs children!
Story and photos
from Carroll County Times HERE…
Event Photo Album
News Photo Album